Sorry! Your operating system is not supported by Carnegie Learning software. Please review the System Requirements page to see what operating systems are supported.
Sorry! Your browser is not supported by Carnegie Learning software and you will need to use a different browser to access the software. Please review the System Requirements page to see what browsers are supported.
New School Year, New Look
Carnegie Learning has made some exciting changes this summer! All Carnegie Learning products and resources (MATHia, Resource Center, Teacher's Toolkit) are now accessible through the new My CL portal. Once you set your password for your My CL account, you'll never have to remember separate school IDs and passwords again!
Important note: As part of our platform upgrade, all administrator, teacher, and student Resource Center, Teacher’s Toolkit, and MATHia accounts will be retired. New My CL accounts must be established for all Carnegie Learning users.
Preview of the new sign in page
Introducing the My CL portal page!
The My CL portal page will be your central hub that provides you with access to all of your products and resources.
Teacher and Administrator View of the My CL portal page
Student View of the My CL portal page
Educator Access Updates
You will receive an invitation email from Carnegie Learning requesting that you activate your My CL account. Once you activate your My CL account, you can also invite your colleagues to do the same. Once the activation process has been completed, you and your colleagues will be able to access all of your licensed products and resources (MATHia, Resource Center, Teacher's Toolkit) from the My CL portal page.
* If your schools have coordinated roster synchronization (e.g. CLEVER) with Carnegie Learning, teacher and student My CL accounts will be automatically created upon the next scheduled synchronizations.
Student Access Updates
Creating Student Accounts
Teachers Toolkit is the tool that teachers will use to create student accounts. Students are required to set their own password when signing in for the first time.
Important note for Resource Center accounts: Student Access Codes are no longer required because student accounts will be created in Teacher's Toolkit. Learn more here.
Students' First Time Signing In
Here are the steps students will use to sign in for the first time:
- Visit carnegielearning.com/login
- Click Set Your Password.
- Students will enter the school name.
- Students will enter the username created in Teacher's Toolkit.
- Click Next.
- Students will be prompted to enter and confirm a password of your choice, and then click Set Password.
- Students will be returned to the Sign In page to sign in to their My CL account.
Want to learn more about our product updates?
Check out our additional articles below:
- MATHia updates
- Invite your colleagues to join us at Carnegie Learning!
- Textbook-Only Implementations: Creating Student My CL Accounts
Connect with our Customer Support team to get the help you need!
Last updated: 07/18/17