Sorry! Your operating system is not supported by Carnegie Learning software. Please review the System Requirements page to see what operating systems are supported.
Sorry! Your browser is not supported by Carnegie Learning software and you will need to use a different browser to access the software. Please review the System Requirements page to see what browsers are supported.
The Essential MyCL Transition Guide for Textbook Partners
We heard something about Carnegie Learning’s MyCL upon returning to school. What is it?
- MyCL is Carnegie Learning’s easy-to-use portal that contains all of Carnegie Learning’s resources. We moved to this portal system so that every teacher would only need ONE USERNAME AND PASSWORD to get access to our resources. Within the portal, you will find an button for your textbooks. Selecting a book from MyCL will take you to the course materials page for that book, where all of the Carnegie Learning materials were stored as before. Learn more about getting started with MyCL here.
- All teachers will need to have access to MyCL. To set up an account, please contact your school or district administrator, or contact Carnegie Learning’s Customer Support Team immediately at (877) 401-2527.
We started school last week and I already have a MyCL account. Where are the textbook materials? I don’t see them.
- Textbook materials are now available from MyCL and selecting a book will take you directly to the course materials page for that book!
What about our students’ resources?
- Same! The student materials are now available to them through the Student Resource Center! You can now create student accounts in Teacher's Toolkit. Check out our pages for helpful videos that show how to create student accounts and the steps required for students to sign in for the very first time.
How do we access assessments?
- For our new High School Math Solution and Middle School Math Solution textbook users, the assessments can now be found on the course materials page for the book that you selected on MyCL. Assessments will also be found within Edulastic, Carnegie Learning’s online assessment partner. (NOTE! Algebra 2 and Integrated Math III resources will be available throughout the fall)
- If you are a high school textbook user (High School Math Series) or legacy middle school textbook user (2012 and 2014 Middle School Math Series), Exam View and the assessments now be found on the course materials page for the book that you selected on MyCL.
I’m a new Middle School Math Solution and High School Math Solution textbook user. What assessments are available to me?
- The assessments for our new middle school textbook include: Pre-and Post-Tests, End of Topic Tests, and Standardized Tests. We’ve also developed some amazing Performance Tasks for each topic – these are found within the textbook's course materials page.
Are the Middle School Math Solution and High School Math Solution available in Spanish?
- We are happy to share that the Middle School Math Solution and High School Math Solution are available in Spanish on the Resource Center.
Where can I access Middle School Math Solution Accelerated tables of contents?
You can view and download them here:
- Grade 7 Accelerated Table of Contents
- Grade 8 Accelerated Table of Contents
- Grade 8 Integrated Accelerated Table of Contents
Last updated: 08/14/18